An Honest Review of Digi List Builder
Working online from home is much easier with a WORDPRESS money-making blog! The true beauty of it comes in the many powerful plugins (tools) you can add to it. DIGI LIST BUILDER is one of my favorites for adding more than one opt in form to your blog.
(NOTES: If you haven’t yet set up a money-making blog with WordPress, check out WordPress Setup – Ten Steps to Blogging Profits.
I’m assuming you understand the value of building an email marketing list. If you’re still unsure about that, you might want to first read, Opt In Form | Build Your List.
Also note that this is a review. If you’re looking for the Digi List Builder website, click here.)
Why do I recommend DIGI LIST BUILDER?
We’re always trying to make our lists bigger and now Andy Fletcher has developed something that, quite simply, makes building a huge list easier than it has ever been before.
DIGI LIST BUILDER gives you complete control over your email opt in form. Light boxes, sidebar forms, opt in comments… you name it, you can do it… and it’s as easy as copy-and-paste.
This is my personal recommendation – I’m using Digi List Builder right now and I can tell you it is simply the easiest way to build your opt in form to build your email marketing list. My subscriptions have never looked better!
I heartily recommend the free email opt in tools available from Aweber. I also think there are some specialized lightbox opt in plugins that you may want to consider. However, I use Digi List Builder and here’s why:
- Digi List Builder allows you to easily set up opt in options in:
- the sidebar
- a lightbox
- the comments
- as a footer
- You can decide which of these you want to use for each post or page.
- If anyone leaves a comment, his or her name and e-mail address is automatically added to the subscription form on every page. So, all they have to do is click to be added to your list.
- After someone subscribes to your mailing list, all forms are automatically hidden thereafter. This improves the quality of their experience when visiting as they are not constantly shown a signup form for a list to which they have already added their name and e-mail.
- Support by email is very responsive.
- You get unlimited updates and guaranteed compatability with the latest WordPress version.
- You can try it for 60 days, RISK FREE.
Digi List Builder drawbacks (Yes, there are some.)
- It’s not free (but worth the cost, in my opinion).
- In order to change the font and font size on the optin you have to edit the plugin style settings. I did need to seek out support to find out how to do it. They responded quickly with the instructions. I would like to see them add the ability to customize the font more easily, but since you’ll probably only do this once, it really isn’t that big of a deal.
- The opt in checkbox for comments only works with the built-in WordPress commenting, so it may not work with your theme.
You can get a multi-site personal license to use on all of your sites for $97. If you want to put it on sites you plan to sell or give away, you’ll need a developer’s license which runs $297. This is easily the best investment I’ve made in my business for some time.
If you want to consider other WordPress plugins to
create an opt in form on your blog,
click on the following links to read my reviews.
|Opt In Form | AWEBER WEB FORM||Read Review||VisitSite|
|Opt In Form | DIGI LIST BUILDER||Read Review|
|Opt In Form | POPUP DOMINATION||Read Review|
|Opt In Form (NOT) | OPTINCOMMENTS||Read Review|