Well, before you can find out about Adeel Chowdhry’sIncome Genesis, you have to get through a LOT of hype. Hype doesn’t always mean that the product will be a disappointment, but it always initially affects me desire to like something. I really dislike hype!
But you may not really be looking for my opinion on howIncome Genesiswas promoted. You want to know if it’s worth your $47. So I’m going to give you my initial review since I haven’t had time touse it for long.
What is Income Genesis?
Imagine having your own TV channel.
Here’s how it works:
- You login to the membership control panel, upload videos related to something you want your newsletter subscribers (your email list) to see. The video could be something about your niche, a product review, an announcement about a just-released product, some helpful training, etc.
- You add banners to promote a product with your affiliate ID.
- You generate your software and download it.
- Then you give away the software for free to your list. You can also encourage people to opt in to your email list through a squeeze page (included) which requests an email address before offering the video page.
- Your software users download and run the software to watch your videos and see your affiliate banners.
- You keep on adding the videos and new banners and your software users will automatically see updates in their software.
- The advanced traffic plugin (an optional upsell) will generate social traffic to your squeeze page generated by your software users.
You can use it to:
- Use it to build your email marketing list.
- Communicate with your list in a powerful way.
- Use it to build review sites.
- Use your imagination…
I recommend purchasingContent Genesis, which is a pack of Internet Marketing Training Videos which we can put up on our software. So you end up with a software packed with content.
If you click off and keep clicking on “stay on page” you will eventually get to the sales page. The last click actually takes you to the Order Form where you get $10 off.
So, you may want to wade through the sales pitch. It’s like a good Bollywood movie – over-the-top for some tastes, but eventually quite satisfying.
But, though I love Bollywood films, they aren’t for everyone. I encourage you to take a look for yourself. If you hurry you may still be able to get it for $37.